Bloo Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

74.208.165.29:7777

3 posters

Application Advisors

TakeshiDamion

Application Advisors Empty Application Advisors

Post by TakeshiDamion Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:02 am

Name:
    Takeshi Damion

Timezone:
    European

When did you join the community?:
    Septembre 04 2017

Why would you like to become a Player Advisor? (150 word minimum):
    Well, I've been playing here for long long time, I have big knowledge about this server and it's script. I was never before in a stuff team, and I would really like to try it. I'm sure I can make it, because firstly I know everything on this server, and I'm sure I can help new players. I also helped few random people who stopped me, and ask few questions, It's nice to show around new players how the things are working here, and make them stay. There are lack of helpers, I noticed myself, new players spend a lot of time waiting to get their question answered, and most of them leave because they're not patient enough. I feel like I would be a good fit for the helper team just because of the big experience I have here, the amount of years I've played on this server. I really think I can be a good fit for this helper team.

Why should we choose YOU over any other applicant? (150 word minimum):
    Everything I achieved, it was hard work. I really have a big wish to start helping new players around, and teach them BGRP's script. Give them the reason to stay here and enjoy the game. I have enough time to put on a hard work, I have enough time to share knowledge to the new players of Bloo Gaming Roleplay. I know that it's not easy to be a helper, but I really believe in myself and I think I'm capable of something like this. I'm respecting all the server rules.I am not going to stay that I have bigger knowledge than the other candidates for helper team, that might be true, might not. I am just saying that I'll put in a lot of time to work as a helper, a lot of time to teach newbies and try to be the best possible, with the most accurate and quick answers.

Do you currently have a working microphone?:
    Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak 3?:
    Yes

/stats Page #1:
    Application Advisors IyJLKH6

/stats Page #2:
    Application Advisors D1yMCTp

Do you agree that if you do not stay active, you will be removed without notice?:
    Yes

Have you read through the Player Advisor Handbook?:
    Yes

Do you understand that being a Player Advisor requires a lot of your time?
    Yes
    Xerxes

Application Advisors Empty Re: Application Advisors

Post by Xerxes Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:04 am

Pending @Dwight
    TakeshiDamion

Post by TakeshiDamion Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:26 pm

Waiting
    JackSolarin
    JackSolarin

Post by JackSolarin Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:32 am

Disregarded As Applications have not been announced open yet.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:06 pm